LED & Light Selection
The blue B6B LED is the next generation of beacons using LED technology. No need to worry about changing light bulbs on this beacon-the LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours of usage. Utilizes 56 blue LEDs (LED rating: 50,000 hrs.)6 Operational modes selectable via dip switches7 rotation speeds selectable via DIP switchesIncludes 3 built-in mounting plates to mountDimensions (LxWxH): 6.25"x6.25"x7"/ 159x159x190mmWeight: 1.5 lbs./ .8 kg.
The red B6R LED is the next generation of beacons using LED technology. No need to worry about changing light bulbs on this beacon-the LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours of usage. Utilizes 56 red LEDs (LED rating: 50,000 hrs.)6 Operational modes selectable via dip switches7 rotation speeds selectable via DIP switchesIncludes 3 built-in mounting plates to mountDimensions (LxWxH): 6.25"x6.25"x7"/ 159x159x190mmWeight: 1.5 lbs./ .8 kg.
White LED Strobe with 96 bright LEDs Light weight high tech plastic case Strobe speed control knob on rear panel Power Draw: 15W max Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.5”x6.75”x5.75” / 190x170x145mm Weight: 2 lbs.
American DJ has put more 'mega' in the 'flash' with the Mega Flash DMX, a powerful DMX-compatible strobe light with a whopping 800 watts of output. Compact and pocketbook-friendly, the brilliant Mega Flash DMX out-strobes similar fixtures in its price range by as much as a brightness factor of 4. The Mega Flash DMX lets users change strobe speeds and adjust dimming from 0-100 percent via a standard DMX lighting controller. Speed- and dimming-control knobs are also located on the rear of the unit for DJs who want to operate the Mega Flash DMX without a controller. The fixture also can be set to operate in sound-active mode, in which it will flash along to the beat of the music. - Powerful 800W DMX strobe light - Compact design - DMX-512 protocol - 2 DMX channels for speed and dimming - Speed and dimmer control knob on rear of unit - 0-100% dimming control - Sound active with built-in microphone - Lamp: ZB-800, 800W - Dimensions (L x W x H): 4" x 15.5" x 8.5" / 102 x 394 x 216mm - Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.2kgs.
The Spherion WH LED produces an effect that is similar to a modern Mirror Ball. It features five bright 3-Watt white LED sources that project sharp beams of light that slowly rotate and fill an entire room. The unit has a low 27W power draw, and includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket so the unit can be set on floor or table or hung from the ceiling. • Produces razor sharp beams from 116 lenses that rotate from a high output white LED source that fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall • Beams of light slowly rotate 360 degrees (continuous rotation - not sound active) • Beam Angle: 270 degrees • Low heat output • Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night! • Power Draw: 27W Max • Multi voltage: 120V~230V, 50/60Hz (IEC input only) • Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating) • Includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket (set on floor/table or hang on ceiling) • LED Source: 5x 3-Watt White LEDs • USA Model: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz Switchable • Europe Model: 230V/50Hz only • Dimensions (LxWXH): 12.75”x8”x16.75” / 320x190x422mm • Weight: 11 lbs. / 5 kg.
• 400W Super High output Black light • Ideal for large venues • Comes with Hanging Bracket. • Lamp: LL-400BL.
The Vertigo is a modern, LED version of the classic ´mushroom´ lighting effect using 2 bright triple colour LEDS to throw out 32 dancing beams. - Classic American DJ Effect - Now with LED technology - 2x 9-watt 3-in-1 RGB ?"TRI Color?" LEDs produces a variety of color effects (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Cyan & White) - 32 Sound activated beams dance and strobe to the music - Power consumption: 32W per unit - Long life LEDs (100,000 hr. rating) - Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz - In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power - Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 13.5?" x11.5?" x 10.75?" / 345x290x272mm - Weight (per unit): 8 lbs. / 3.3kg.
The COLORado™ 1 Tour features RGBW color mixing from 42 1-watt LEDs. Color temperature presets range from 3,200K to 10,000K. It responds to 3, 4, 5, 6 or 11 channels of DMX control. Five distinct dimming curves provide smooth dimming to closely match conventional sources. PowerCon™ connectors as well as direct DMX in and out provide faster and easier connection. 3, 4, 5, 6, or 11-channel RGBW LED wash light Operating modes 3-channel: RGB control 3-channel: HSV control 4-channel: RGB, dimmer 4-channel: RGBW 5-channel: RGBW, dimmer 6-channel: RGBW, dimmer, strobe 11-channel: RGBW, ID addressing, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto/custom, dimmer speed RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control Color temperature presets (3,200 K ~ 10,000 K) Built-in automated programs via master/slave, DMX Recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX 5 distinct dimming curves 3-pin DMX input and output connectors Additional power output: max 12 units @ 120 V LED display with password protection Gel frame holder (4 mm max thickness) Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand PowerConTM connector
• Easy-to-use, continuously rotating effect light that will turn any event into a party • Adjustable rotation speed to match the music’s tempo • Blankets the entire room in constantly changing multi-colored light • Super-crisp optics create dazzling mid-air effects and sharp beams of light • Power link up to 24 units which saves time running cables and extension cords • Sound-activated programs make the LEDs dance to the beat of the music • Light source: 4 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs • Coverage angle: 360° • Power linking: 24 units @ 120 V / 64 units @ 230 V • Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • Power and current: 11 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz • Power and current: 13 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz • Weight: 8.9 lbs (4 kg) • Size: 8 x 21.5 x 11.5 in (203 x 546 x 292 mm)
• Multi-colored centerpiece that combines two different effects • Centrally mounted LEDs shoot flowing beams across the room • Quad-sided derby effect constantly rotates multi-colored beams • Independent control of both effects doubles the fun • User-selectable colors in stand-alone allow customized looks without a DMX controller • Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music • Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX • Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords • DMX channels: 6 • DMX connectors: 3-pin • Light source: 64 (24 red, 24 green, 16 blue) LEDs • Light source: 2 x 3 W (500 mA x 3) tri-color LEDs, 50,000 hrs • Coverage angle: 111° • Power linking: 26 units @ 120 V / 45 units @ 230 V • Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • Power and current: 71 W, 0.6 A @ 120V 60 Hz • Power and current: 75 W, 0.3 A @ 230V 50 Hz • Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) • Size: 13.3 x 10 x 10 in (337 x 255 x 255 mm) • Approvals: CE, MET
• LED derby effect light spreads multicolored, chasing beams throughout the room • Enhance light shows with blackout, static and strobe effects • Increase flexibility with individual control of red, green and blue LEDs within each of the 6 clusters • Activate built-in automated programs in DMX mode • Easily access built-in, sound-activated programs in master/slave or DMX mode • Combine multiple units together using the included, adjustable X bracket • Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag • DMX Channels: 8 • DMX Connectors: 3-pin • Light Source: 90 (30 red, 30 green, 30 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs • Coverage Angle: 96° • Power Linking: 27 units @ 120V; 52 units @ 230V • Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz • Power and Current: 24W, 0.2A @ 120V 60Hz • Power and Current: 24W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz • Weight: 4lbs (1.8kg) • Size: 11.9 x 15 x 7.4in (302 x 382 x 187mm) • Approvals: CE
Combines LED and laser in one effect Creates a soothing night sky atmosphere Separate control of laser effect and LED Laser: rotation direction and speed, separate red and green strobe rates or full on LED: rotation direction and speed, electronic dimmer (0 – 100%) High-power, 5W (1,000mA) LED Additional power output: max 50 units @ 120V (see manual for details) Coverage angle: 120° Light source (laser): 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 650nm/80mW red laser diode Light source (LED): 1 deep blue (450nm) LED Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 20W, 0.2A operating, 0.1A inrush Power: Autoswitching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz Weight: 3.6lbs (1.6kg) Size: 7.9in x 9.3in x 6.4in 180mm x 236mm x 163mm
- Infectious, multi-colored effect light creates mind-blowing, rotating beams - Contains a rotating array of red, green and blue LEDs - User-selectable colors in stand-alone allow customized looks without a DMX controller - Motor motion creates ever-changing effects - Power link up to 24 units which saves time running cables and extension cords - Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music - Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX - DMX channels: 4 - DMX connectors: 3-pin - Light source: 36 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue) LEDs - Coverage angle: 80 degrees - Power linking: 24 units at 120 V / 40 units at 230 V - Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz - Power and current: 20 W, 0.3 A at 120 V 60 Hz - Power and current: 19 W, 0.2 A at 230 V 50 Hz - Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.8 kg) - Size: 9.9 x 8.8 x 12.8 in (251 x 224 x 325 mm) - Approvals: CE, ETL
6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect Individual control of red, green, blue and white LEDs within each cluster (4 total) Adjustable strobe speed Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX Razor-sharp rotating beams Additional power output: max 37 units @ 120V (see manual for details) Coverage angle: 74° Light source: 201 (48 red, 72 green, 72 blue, 9 white) LEDs Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 18W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush AC power: Autoswitching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz Weight: 8.9lbs (4kg) Size: 18.3in x 12.2in x 6.7in 465mm x 310mm x 170mm
Chauvet Radius 2.0 DMX LED Effect Light The Radius™ 2.0 offers variable electronic strobe in any color combination as well as independent control of each color. A variable-speed motor controls back-and-forth motion. Built-in sound activated and automated programs operate with or without DMX control. Improved v2.0 features updated functions, features, and control capabilities, as well as a slightly smaller housing. Specifications: • Coverage angle: 155° • Light source: 5 (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 amber) LEDs (50,000 hr. rating) • Power linking: 20 units @ 120V; 37 units @ 230V • Input voltage: auto-ranging 100~240 VAC 50/60Hz • Power and current: 52W, 0.4A @ 120V • Power and current: 47W, 0.2A @ 230V • Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.3 kg) • Size: 10.5" x 13" x 9.6" (268 x 330 x 243 mm).
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light • Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot • Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system • Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts • Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors without DMX • Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode • Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings • Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units • Easily transports in the optional CHS-SP4 VIP Gear Bag • Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST® • DMX Channels: 3 or 7 • DMX Connectors: 3-pin • Light Source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs • Beam Angle: 14° • Field Angle: 23° • Illuminance: 531 lux @ 2m • Power Linking: 50 units @ 120V; 100 units @ 230V • Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz • Power and Current: 18W, 0.2A @ 120V 60Hz • Power and Current: 20W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz • Weight: 1.8lbs (0.8kg) • Size: 7.3 x 8.1 x 2.5in (185 x 206 x 64mm) • Approvals: CE, MET
The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 IRC IP is an LED PAR can-style wash light housed in a casing modeled after the popular SlimPAR 56. Powered by 108 red, green and blue LEDs,this IP66-rated fixture eliminates the worry of ruining your units if they get wet during an outdoor event or have a drink spilled on them. Customize light shows using 3- or 7-channels of DMX control. Or, for added convenience, optional wireless remote control is available from an IRC remote. - DMX channels: 3 or 7 - DMX connectors: 3-pin - Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) 10 mm LEDs, 50,000 hrs - Beam angle: 14-degrees - Field angle: 23-degrees - Illuminance: 876 lux @ 2 m - IP rating: IP65 - Startup temperature: -4* - 113*F (-20*C - 45*C) - Operating temperature: -22* - 113*F (-30*C - 45*C) - Power linking: 49 units @ 120 V / 80 units @ 230 V - Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz - Power and current: 19 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V 60 Hz - Power and current: 21 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz - Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg) - Size: 9.3 x 8 x 3.2 in (236 x 203 x 82 mm) - Approvals: CE Dimensions and Weight in Packaging Shipping Weight: 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 6 in
4-channel DMX-512 LED psychedelic effect Individual control of red, green and blue LEDs Adjustable strobe speed with any color combination Control motor direction and speed Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX Coverage angle: 71° Light source: 3 (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue) LEDs Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 20W, 0.6A operating, 0.2A inrush AC power: Autoswitching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz Weight: 6.3lbs (1.9kg) Size: 7.6in x 11.8in x 12.5in 194mm x 302mm x 319mm
This four tunnel laser light has many pre-programmed stunning effects with over 100 laser patterns and over 300 laser effects, such as wave, tunnel, circle, dots, fan shaped, etc. Four pairs of X/Y high-speed step motors are working simultaneously to make the beams very smoothly, mellow and full, to cover the stage at 120°. Four operation modes: Sound Active, AUTO, DMX, Master/Slave. In Sound Active mode, this laser light is "Black Out" when there is no music. In DMX512 mode, you can set to different functions: 52 kinds of pattern selection, X/Y movement, scanning speed, pattern size. In Master/Slave mode, up to 32 same units can link together without control. Attractive appearance is designed to make people love this laser light. Micro-step motor scanning at big angle Laser Green: 25mW+25mW 532nm DPSS laser Red: 100mW+100mW 650nm DPSS laser Total power: 250mW Play Mode Sound Active, AUTO, DMX, Master/Slave DMX channel: 7 channels control with the function of BLACK OUT Interface 3 pins XLR jack for DMX or Maser-Slave linking Power Supply 110V or 220V-250V AC, 50/60HZ, 30W
The Pure Sapphire Compact Series comes with an extremely small housing (26x26x17cm) which is very versatile and has been completely manufactured in Switzerland. This Swiss quality system is equipped with high end SwissLas diode modules and has an optimized beam shape. Fast Xscan galvos assure great beam shows - indoor and outdoor. The devices can be controlled through ILDA. All units have trim pots on the rear side of the device to adjust color balance and x/y shift. The new Pure Sapphire Compact Series will definitely fascinate you. The SwissLas PS-13.500RGB compact has an guaranteed output power at aperture of 12,500mW and a typical output power of 14,500mW.
Description: Green and Blue Mixed-function Laser Light/Laser Show /Laser Display System / DJ Lighting / Stage Light Features: More than 2000 beams shooted out from the aperture within 70 angles. The effect of rotating direction, frequently flashing, swarming and twinkling. Advanced design program, unique blanking effect. Scanner: N1.8 high precision stepper motor scanner; big angle scanning Laser: 50mW 532nm green, 300mW 445nm Blue; Play Modes: Sound control / AUTO / DMX512 ; Power Supply: 100-120V/200-250V, 25W Inner Box Size:31.0*29.0*19.0cm ( L*W*H) N.W.:3.00kg G.W.: 3.60kg Applicable for Discos, DJs, Clubs, KTV, Pubs, Bars, Family Parties and other entertainment centers, ect.
Drive CREATE My Drive Shared with Me Starred Recent Trash More Connect Drive to your desktop 2.12 GB (14%) of 15 GB used Manage Chauvet GEYSER-RGB 'Glowing Column' DMX Fog Machine J E K K S Audio TherapyNew Stuff for Audio TherapyServices9) Laser & LED Dance Light SelectionChauvet RGBChauvet GEYSER-RGB 'Glowing Column' DMX Fog Machine TITLE OWNER LAST MODIFIED VideoCHAUVET GEYSER RGB démo.mp4Shared Jakub Maron 12/23/13Jakub Maron JPEG ImageChauvet-Geyser-RGB-Fogger-011.jpgShared Jakub Maron 12/23/13Jakub Maron Plain TextDescription Chauvet-Geyser-RGB-Fogger-011.txtShared Jakub Maron 12/23/13Jakub Maron JPEG Imagegeyserrgb1.jpgShared Jakub Maron 12/23/13Jakub Maron You have exited the viewer You have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewerYou have exited the viewer a unique effect fogger that adds a touch of drama to any performance. This powerful fogger blasts a vertical stream of safe, water-based fog while simultaneously illuminating it with 21 high-power (3W) LEDs. A combination of red, green and blue LEDs allows you to easily mix the perfect color to illuminate the fog. • Produces a 25FT high column of illuminated fog • 21(3 W) RGB LEDs Help to create a bright colorful stage effect. • Independent color control. Set on the unit and triggered by remote. • Capable of vertical or horizontal mounting • New instant on and off technology allows for precise timing • Included FC-W for easy wireless control • Control with DMX to create the perfect effect • Can work as a dramatic effect or just as great fogger • Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease • DMX channels: 8 • Tank capacity: 0.66 gal (2.5 l) • Remote: FC-W • Heat-up time: 4 min • Output: 4000 cfm • Fluid consumption: 8 min/1L • Input voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz • Power and current: 1500 W, 11.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz • Weight: 21 lbs (9.6 kg) • Size: 20 x 14.7 x 9.8 in (510 x 375 x 250 mm) • Approvals: CE
• RGB LED panel delivers multicolored strobe effect • Increase design options with blackout, static, dimmer and strobe effect • Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX • Easily adjust flash rate, dimmer and static effects in stand-alone mode • Eye-catching automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode • Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music • Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag • DMX Channels: 6 • DMX Connectors: 3-pin • Light Source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs • Beam Angle: 21° x 24° • Field Angle: 40° x 43° • Illuminance: 458 lux @ 2m • Power Linking: 50 units @ 120V; 82 units @ 230V • Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz • Power and Current: 12W, 0.2A @ 120V 60Hz • Power and Current: 18W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz • Weight: 4.9lbs (2.2kg) • Size: 14 x 9.8 x 6.5in (356 x 248 x 165mm) • Approvals: CE